Annons:
Etiketterköp-och-säljverkstadsplats
Läst 1555 ggr
Jennifer Orme
5/30/17, 2:28 PM

Kiln to rent?

I'm an English maker, Currently based in Stockholm and I'm looking for somewhere that i can fire my work. I'm making at home so I do not need a studio space but need a kiln that I could clean to fire to 1000 ° C (biscuit) and 1,220 ° C  (glaze firing)

The kiln needs to have good ventilation, as I work in paper clay which produces some harmless smoke at around 400-500 ° on the biscuit firing. 

I have a kiln (smallish Round Top loader) but have nowhere to put it. If you have a space and would like to share use of my kiln and learn some techniques I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Any and all ideas would be gratefully received

Thanks! Jen

www.fettleandpatience.co.uk

Annons:
Ulla
5/31/17, 7:26 PM

Have you found a kiln to rent yet?

The only place in Stockholm where you can fire your work, that I know of, is at Wilhelm Seemann AB. I don´t know much about it, but you could give them a call and ask if you haven´t found anything else.

Sajtvärd för Keramik ifokus

_
_

Jennifer Orme
6/1/17, 11:11 AM

Thanks so much Ulla! I haven't found a kiln yet so any possibilities are helpful. I'll have a look at Wilhelm Seemann AB.

Best wishes

Jen

Ulla
6/1/17, 11:17 AM

By the way, I was curious and tood a peek at your website. Love your work!
Good Luck in finding somewhere to make some more of it.

_
_

Jennifer Orme
6/1/17, 11:23 AM

Thank you so much.  I was so pleased to find this online community it is a such a lovely place.

Best wishes

Jen

Ulla
6/1/17, 1:04 PM

Thank you!

_
_

Nirali
6/11/17, 10:56 PM

Hi Jen! How big is your kiln? I would love to share one but I probably need to do some electrical arrangements in my basement. I am a new beginner so you'd have to instruct me a little. Let's talk if you want to. Email me on Meena-magnolia@hotmail.com. Regards, Ranu

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: