Annons:
Etiketterköp-och-säljverkstadsplats
Läst 914 ggr
morenique
2018-08-10 20:21

Dela verkstad (Sthlm) / Share a studio in Sthlm

Hej, hello, hola

I want to share my teeny-weeny ceramic studio in Huddinge with 1 other person (ideally from 1st Sept 2018).

If you love ceramics but it is more of a hobby to you right now (so you are not producing in industrial quantities)…

If you are making rather small or flat pieces than big sculptures/pots (so we have more space)…

If you can work in a studio independently without help (incl. glazing!)…

If you can adapt yourself to working in a limited space…

If you have a regular income to support your hobby (so you can pay the rent)…

If you are a clean person (so you dont leave a mess behind)…

If you work with stoneware (or you dont mind switching to it)…

If you have your own tools, clay and glaze to bring to the studio (or open to buy them)

…then drop me a line! :) 

Please introduce yourself (age, gender, where do you live, what do you do as your job, what kind of a person you are, etc) and your ceramic experience, used materials/firings temperatures, future plans (with regards to ceramics) and whatever you feel is important :) You can send it in English or Swedish.

About the studio:

It is a 20 sqm room with a sink area, a 200 l brand new Rohde kiln, a brand new Shimpo wheel, storaging shelves and working tables (suitable for standing). The room has good ventilation for kiln but still we would avoid being there while the kiln is on (2-3times per month). I glazefire mostly at 1250C. 

Available times:

Studio could be available for you Mon-Fri during the day 

OR 1 full weekday (24 hr) and Sundays. PLEASE message me which days and times would be best suitable for you so I can make you an offer on the rent too.

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

kingakremer@gmail.com

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: