Keramik iFokus

Keramik

Etiketter: materialråvarorleror
Läst 1267 ggr
innerview
0

Where is the best place to purchase clay

Hi. I am new the site.

I would like to know the best place to buy clay and other materials / supplies, and tools in the Stockholm area.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Sigrun
0
#1

Welcome to the site!

I would say that Panduro is a very good shop where you can find a lot of different clay.

Weekdays: 10.00-19.00
Saturdays: 10.00-17.00
Sundays: 12.00-16.00

Contakt

Panduro Hobby 

Kungsgatan 34 

111 35 Stockholm 

Telefon: 08-411 50 11 

Fax: 08-411 32 11

cupcake
0
#2

Seemann på Kungsholmen eller Cebex, Hammarbysjöstad

innerview
0
#3

Thanks for the information. 

Are there any other Ceramic Supply shops for professional potters?

[rolnor]
0
#4

Lars Tärn, Uterm

Ulla
0
#5

In Stockholm there are Cebex and Wilhelm Seemann AB as mentioned above. They are both for professional potters.

Sajtvärd för Keramik ifokus

_
_