Keramik iFokus

Keramik

Etiketter: keramik-bränningverkstadverkstadsplatskeramikerkeramikugnarmedlem-ifokuskreativitetsgruppenkeramikstudioleverantörerugnglasyr
Läst 444 ggr
Biancha
2

Looking for a studio/Ceramic kiln share, Stockholm

Hi there ceramics prefesionals and enthusiasts, of the internet. My name is biancha adn I am an aspiring Ceramics Artists. Could you help me with -'collective ceramic studios' I could join, to rent a wheel long term (A month +, for example) or an 'organiation I can join to fire my pots' I make at home. I am currenly living in central stockholm and moving out to Rågsved.
If anyone is also looking to hire a studio assistant, paid or unpaid… PLEASE let me know! I would love to learn and get some hands on experience.

I lookforward to any advice given.
tusen tack

Paraplyateljen
0
#1

#0: hello Biancha
I m starting up a studio maybe in Midsommarkransen at the end of january.
Are you interested?
Ghe rent will b 1-2000kr plus material and firing of course. Ther ll b 3 wheels and at least oneboven. I m an artist painter who fall in live with clay 4 yrs ago. My insta @siouipoterie.
Yours Sissel