Keramik iFokus

Keramik

Etiketter: keramik-bränningverkstadverkstadsplatskeramikugnargöteborg
Läst 231 ggr
berrakbanu@gmail.com
5

Gbg - Looking for sharing/renting kiln

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.
Förhandsgranskning av bild 1 av 2
Förhandsgranskning av bild 2 av 2

Hello!

I have a small space at home for making ceramics and I am looking for a place to fire them in Gothenburg.

Are there anyone open to share or rent their kiln?

I am very neat, disciplined and flexible.
I can pay per piece/per kilo/per session/per month.. and I can buy the clay and glaze from you, so you know what goes into your kiln.

In average, I make 10 to max 20 pieces per month - bisque and glaze. They are mostly bowls, mugs and plates - so small in size. Here are some of my works as sample.

Hope there is someone with availability…
Please reach me at berrakbanu@gmail.com

All the best,
Berrak